Why should you buy a J.R. Liggett's old-fashioned shampoo bar when there are so many modern liquid shampoos to choose from?
- It's hand made entirely from pure 100% natural oils
- It contains no animal products or preservatives
- It doesn't strip hair of its natural oils
- It makes a luxuriously thick lather
- It rinses out clean and easily
- It's especially good for permed or coloured hair
- It gives your hair body, and manageability
- It leaves your hair soft, healthy and smelling clean
- It's perfect for travelling, backpacking and camping
- No petroleum based detergents
- No SLS, DEA, EDTA
- 100% biodegradable with minimal packaging (which is also 100% plant based).
Because our J.R. Liggett's old fashioned shampoo bars do not strip the natural oils from your hair, most people find they do not need to use a conditioner but it is important to comb any tangles out before you wash your hair. Make sure you give it a few tries before you judge it as it takes a bit of time for your hair to adjust.
To get the best life out of your shampoo bar, it needs to dry out between uses. I store mine on a wooden shampoo shelf or soap dish outside the shower. The 99g bar is equal to approx 2 x 350ml bottles of liquid shampoo.